My Family

My Family

Friday, June 12, 2009

Destiny?


How remarkable that the God of the universe would actually want to communicate with us! We are creatures of a material, physical world to which we relate through our five senses. God is a spiritual being. We in our physical state cannot see him, hear him, or touch him, so how can he communicate with us? Through the Bible.

Over several centuries, God inspired a select number of people to write down what he felt we needed to know about him and how he expects us to live. These writings have been collected into this book, called the Holy Bible. In a miraculous way, the Bible speaks to each of us. Its truths apply across generations, across cultures, across all life experience.

When it comes to reading the Bible, most of us read just enough to get by. Read God's Word daily so you can thoroughly understand all God wants you to know.


We read the bible but do we understand? Do we really know God is there, through the trials, through the tears, He is carrying us. he is making the way for us. All we have to do is follow.We condemn our own mortality. We are critical of ourselves and think God ordained our destiny. It does not say he wanted us to sin , quite the contrary,
"It is not his will that any should perish but all should come to him and have eternal life."
We choose our destiny, We self prophesy, we use the part of the Bible that says
"God knew I would be here at this time, He is an all knowing God." That is true but we have free will to turn and follow him, He also knows if we are going to do that. Give God his due and cease blaming him and choose to say, "God help me to follow you with all my body, heart, soul and spirit."

" God let me always see you in my trials, Let me feel your spirit, even though you don't come to me in an audible voice and say, This is what I want you to do, Let me hear the spirit."
Amen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nicely written, I truly belive all you wrote and more. wait on him. God is our ever present help in time of trouble.

Louellen said...

Charles I enjoyed reading your blog and can relate to your pain, but you are realizing a lot of things God has in store for you. Keep believing and trusting he will see you through.
GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY