My Family

My Family

Friday, March 25, 2011

I want it now!!

My mom wrote this as a comment. To a previous blog post.

"Why does he not come down and sit on my bed and give me answers and take care of problems?"

Well I think he does just as you said, He comes down sits on our bed, gives us answers and takes care of our problems. We just want it done now.

He holds us, tells us to trust him, to cast our cares upon him, We throw our problems in the trash and leave them, but before the trash can be dumped we run out dig through the trash and find OUR stuff, because they belongs to us.

Its like that certain pair of pants and shirt, its not pretty, you wouldn't be caught in public in them, but you will wear them everywhere else because they feel familiar.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you brought up Mom's short shots and tank tops..oh wait, that was me.

J/K Mom

He's there, he's always there but He won't always help, sometimes he'll sit back for a bit so we can grow and trust.